"I would have despaired unless I had believed that I
would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait for the LORD; be strong and let your heart take
courage; Yes, wait for the LORD."
- Tomorrow is Paul's third and last chemotherapy treatment! We praise God that Dr. Shwartz gave the green light to proceed with the treatment even though his white blood count is at its lowest -2.4- since we started this cancer journey. (Last week it was at 6.)
- We praise God that Paul still has not gotten sick! Pray for continued protection of health.
- We praise God that the Lord gave us a day to enjoy a leisurely bike ride when his chemo side effects tapered off before his eye surgery and before he was unable to do any physical activities, lifting, straining, bending, driving, etc. for at least a month. So much fun!
- Please pray that God would mercifully heal the tiny leak in Paul's left eye.
- We anticipate that this next week will be pretty rough with the fresh onset of chemo side effects plus the uncertainties of a very irritated, sore, blurry, leaky eye, plus low blood counts... Please pray for us in every way...
Paul's Calendar of Events for March:
Feb 29th: Last chemotherapy treatment@ 8:00 to 3:00 (VJO)
March 5th: Post-op eye appt. @ 12:00 (RCH)
March 10th: Pre-radiation appt. @ 9:00 (Queen of the Valley, Napa)
March 11th: Post-op eye appt. @ 9:30 (RCH)
March 17th: Post-op eye appt. @ 9:15 (RCH)
March 17-21: 1st week of Radiation begins (QVN)
March24th: Post-op eye appt. @10:30 (RCH)
March 24-28: 2nd week of Radiation (QVN)
March 31st: Post-op eye appt. @ 10:40 (RCH)
March 31-April 4: 3rd and last week of Radiation (QVN)
April 14: Phone appt. w/ Dr. Schwartz to discuss future follow-up plan @ 4:50